Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday morning rain is falling...

So literally I have done nothing today. Bran and I have watched some anime (japanese animation) and we have played some video games (I swear I do actually do things!) But it got me to thinking...

Is it ever awkward living with your spouse?

Bran and I have been living together for pretty much three years now. It's one of those things that I think you just get used to, you take for granted having someone around all the time to laugh with, talk with, and on rare occasions (lol) be grumpy at. But sometimes I catch myself wondering what he is really thinking about. And then i'm reminded that he is a completely separate person to myself and I feel shy and awkward. I'm not sure if i'm the only person who feels this way?

Also, we went and saw The Adjustment Bureau last night, as well as having dinner at one of the cafes in the eatery. I liked the movie, it was typical enough to be understandable but intriguing enough to keep you interested. I though Matt Damon was good, Emily Blunt was very good, but i'm a sucker for any kind of dancing in a movie :). Dinner was alright. Bran ordred calamari and ended up with three little tentacles, I ordered a veggie wrap and got exactly that. Veggies on a wrap. Nothing interesting but not the worst veggie wrap I have ever had.

Thats about all for me. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment