Friday 8 April 2011

Feeling not awesome

I'm feeling much more pain today. I guess maybe it's more irritation than pain. The little area are where my staples are is slightly infected :( it shouldn't be an issue, it's just really irritating and bothersome. Also my hip has been hurting more today. I'm hoping it starts to feel better or i'm going to have to call the doctor. I don't want to have to go back into the hospital. That thought makes me anxious. 

I've been trying not to complain too much. I'm very thankful that i'm not in a worse situation, I just wish I could be done with the pain. Even the endone (it's a synthetic morphine) i've been taking hasn't been helping as much. 

On a lighter note, Bran is making me roasted sweet potatoes. They are very yummy :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment