Thursday 26 May 2011

Feeling Better

I've been feeling better today for the most part. I rested most of the morning with a hot water bottle, and that long with taking panadol had gotten me back on my feet for the afternoon :). The bed has been ordered, hospital stuff straightened out, and what do do with Milo figured out. Now just to wait until tomorrow to get some shopping done. I made a big ol' pot of soup to last for a few days, along with some nice bread Bran got I should be set for a few days. 

One of the things I put into the soup was roasted cabbage. I'd never thought to roast cabbage before, though I have roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower. It actually turned out very well, probably would have been great with a blue cheese dressing, mmm....

Thats about it for me, hopefully my back will be all set tomorrow and I can get back to walking and doing useful things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment