Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tuesday

My back was very sore today :(. I did make myself go for a walk for about 40 minutes, but to put it in perspective I was going so slow that an old man with a walker went by me o.O.  Beyond that I made a tasty mini white pizza for lunch. It had sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella, a bit of feta, and garlic oil instead of a red sauce. All of that on homemade pizza dough. Mmmm.....so garlicy. I re-watched most of Howl's Moving Castle, I so love that movie :) and most Studio Ghibli films. I think tomorrow i'll make another vegetarian moussaka. 

On the other hand, I had a good heart-to-heart with my husband today. I've been feeling down lately, and it takes a lot for me to talk about it. But I did, so hopefully we can work things out together :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment