Tuesday 28 February 2012

Foot Joins the Party

My foot effing hurts! :( I was fine all day, then on my way home around the arch area of my foot started hurting, then the knuckles of some of my toes and now it feels like it being crushed! Ow! Just took two voltarin, I need some rapid action stuff :/. I'm so thankful to have Bran to take care of me.

I don't know what i'm going to do if I end up getting foot involvement. I was just thinking today about how thankful I am that I can walk mostly easily. :( I don't know what i'm going to do.

Had coffee with a friend today. Went swimming in the salt water pool. I'm trying to remember the lovely weather and the feel of the cool water on my skin, but it's hard when my foot is searing with pain....I'm concerned about the muscle spasms and cramps getting more frequent as well..

Pain: FOOT, hands, wrists, R knee, back of knees, elbows, ankles (R especially), R calf spasmed badly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment