Thursday 16 February 2012

Nice People

Sometimes you just need a single person to be nice to you. For me, I deal with medical professionals quite a bit. They can be grumpy and a bit brisk. Thankfully I have a lovely gp, but it is very much a business relationship there. Then I met my lovely Naturopath :D. My goodness is he wonderful! He is the type of person you wish all doctors were like, he explains things without needing to be asked, he is not brisk, takes his time, chats but not too much, and actually cares what is going on. He actually said I could call/email/text him if I had any questions or concerns and to make sure I keep him up to date with how I feel! This may not sound like much, but i've never had a doctor even say I could call them with questions. :) He seems to really be interested in helping me get healthy and not just treating me. It's really refreshing.

And he didn't charge me for our appointment today, because he didn't actually help do anything. Despite being there for 45 minutes. That, to me, is the sign of a true medical professional. He isn't in it for the money, but to help people. That is the kind of naturopath I strive to be like :). I may be gushing a bit at this point....>.>

He also said I could go back on wheat, which makes me happy.

In other news I actually had coffee with a friend today, talk about stepping out of the box XD. It's nice to be getting anxiety under control a bit more.

Still feeling nauseous from the mtx, but the Naturopath told me to seep the ginger tea for 15 minutes and not 3 >.> hopefully that will help.

Pain: hands, WRISTS, ELBOWS, SHOULDERS, hips, R ankle, big toes, STERNUM

No comments:

Post a Comment