Friday 16 March 2012

The Day After

Oh day after birthday blues. Another year older and what do I have to show for it?

Well, for starters I have a great relationship with my husband :). I have significantly more friends than I did this time last year, i've started school, i'm journeying toward better health...Over all i'm in a better place than I was at this time last year.

Other than the onset of Psoriatic Arthritis, nerve damage and having had to move >.>. But it is what it is, and i'm thankful for all of the wonderful things I have in my life :).

I hope this upcoming year will be full of many more improvements within myself and in my life.

On a different note, I think the mtx is starting to kick in. I've noticed a drop in pain levels and joints in pain over the past week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment