Tuesday 27 March 2012

Poor Pup!

We had a puppy semi-emergency today! Milo woke up crying at about 2 am, he couldn't sit down :(. After about an hour and a careful exam by us he settled into our bed to rest until 6:30 am. I took him to the vet at 9:30 and he couldn't find anything wrong o.O. Mind you, I have every confidence in my vet. He is a lovely man and I would happy recommend him to anyone, but I feel so bad for my pup! We were sent off with four days worth of anti-inflammitories, if those don't work then we are to head back for x-rays.

I've spent the day watching over him, he had one little cry in the afternoon but had otherwise been lethargic and sore around his tail.

Just something we'll have to keep an eye on.

In other news, my R knee hurts :(.

I did have a yummy tuna sammich though.

No comments:

Post a Comment