Saturday 28 April 2012

Of Apartments and Puppies

Spent the day looking at apartments with Sarah and Bran :D. It was a lot of fun! I enjoy looking at places and imagining what could be...The only apartment we liked was the Nundah one. It's a definite possibility :) even if it's a major fixer-upper.

Tomorrow is Bran and my date to celebrate out second wedding anniversary! The actual anniversary date is may 1st, but as it'll be a week night  we decided to go out tomorrow and have a nice dinner in on the 1st. I've been looking forward to it for a while, it's been hard for Bran and I to have time just for us lately because of busy schedules.

Milo's paws are looking a bit better today, though still raw. I think a few more days as a sock dog and he should be healed up :). He is liking the home made food, especially the nice fried egg he got this morning XD. Lucky dog. Hopefully it'll help clear up his skin problems.

Pain wise, it wasn't too bad today. My R foot is a bit sore and my hands/fingers are sore. Back is doing a bit better. R elbow is meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment