Friday 4 May 2012

Friday, Friday...

Quiet day at home. I did my microbiology quiz, I think I did alright....time will tell. Bran should be home in about an hour or so. I'm ready to crash personally. So tired. I've had a bit of a headache all day. I did manage to get up to the shops and get a wedding gift for a couple we are celebrating with tomorrow. Also some groceries. I'm really enjoying the pre-cooked free range chickens. It's nice to not have to deal with the raw meat and they are only a dollar more than the raw ones. Plus they are cooked perfectly, nice and moist...

I'm making sure to save the bones this time around to make a stock from. I pull up all the meat, give Milo the fatty bits, and save the bones for stock. This way I won't be wasting any part of a precious life that was given. I feel like this is the best way to come to terms with eating animals again.

Pain wise was a bit up and down today. My R foot was a bit sore as well as my hands were terribly sore this morning. They did feel better after a nice hot bath and wearing my gloves for a while though.

We are continuing to look into all the legal stuffs around the apartment, the real estate agent actually seemed pretty relieved that we were doing that...hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment