Friday 18 May 2012

Puppies and Meatballs

I've been feeling a bit down lately. Likely from the stress involved with the house stuffs. It's starting to get to me though :/. I think I need to go take a nice long walk with my husband and pup tomorrow.

Today was mostly spent traveling around Brisbane to the Rams and lawyers office to hand in paperwork and check up on things. I wasn't actually in either office for very long, but getting to those two different places required lots of bus changes o.O it'll be nice being on a train line.

I mixed the last of the meatballs with some of my previously made chili corn chowder. Super yummy!

Milo is happy after two little walks today. He seems much more settled even after just a short 15 minute walk with me in the mornings.

I found free range chicken sausages at the store :).

I stopped at that store in Alderly that sells different kinds of flour, bought some nice wholemeal.

Back is still annoying, elbows were a bit off today but otherwise joints were pretty good (huzzah!).


No comments:

Post a Comment