Thursday 14 June 2012

Microbio and Bunnies

Microbiology final today :/. I answered all the questions but I know for a fact I got some of them wrong. *sigh* Well, I know I wont fail at least >.> but I really hope I did well.

Wrists were and are painful. Lots of writing. Ankles and knees were creaky today but not bad enough to use my cane. I did use a wrist brace for writing though. 

On a completely different note, I was thinking about a little bunny I had as a pet when I was in high school. She was a lovely little bunny named Anya. I feel bad at this point though, because really I didn't have the time or the energy to take care of her as she deserved :(. She was never sick, and whenever I noticed water or food bowls empty they were filled, but she was stuck in her cage most of her life. Sometimes I was slack and didn't clean it as often as I should have. I should have let her run around the room and had her cage as a litter box, but I didn't know rabbits could be litter box trained at that point (obviously, I didn't do much research. Anya was kind of dumped on me). Plus in all honesty my room was literally unfinished, so it wouldn't have been very safe for her. Looking back on it now I feel guilty and I hope she can forgive me for being such an ignorant teen. Maybe thats why I try so hard to keep Milo happy and healthy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment