Saturday 9 June 2012

Too. Much. Sugar.

I may or may not have eaten an entire bar of cadbury hazelnut chocolate >.>

I may or may not have a tummy ache <.<

I may or may not be planning on eating salad all day tomorrow >.<

Woke up with my LEFT ankle hurting today. Not so much fun. It did calm down after the meds kicked in. I've been off the prednisone but i'm greatly considering starting again as it seems like everything is going crazy. I can hear you all (all two of you) saying "well Em, think it has something to do with the sugar intake of that giant candy bar you just ate?" or maybe you aren't saying that...but sugar could be a trigger...just one i'm not willing to try giving up on yet. Or coffee. It's just not going to happen, sorry.

In other news...I went grocery shopping? I've had a pretty quiet day really...I did have tasty roasted brussel sprouts for dinner along with the chocolate. Thats half good right? >.>

Stuff thats painful: ankles, back, nerve stuff, and the usual hands/elbows/shoulders/Rknee. Random headache too.

No comments:

Post a Comment