Monday 2 July 2012

Gp and Fibromyalgia

I am soooo cold :(. I've had a hard time warming up all day. Even with a hot shower and bath, I just can't seem to keep heat...

Met with lovely GP today. She discussed fibro in more detail with me and we decided to switch from sertraline (zoloft) over to duloxetine (cymbalta). It's an SNRI as opposed to an SSRI, and it's meant to help with nerve pain and fibro symptoms along with being an anti-depressant. I don't know how i'll go giving up sertraline though...it's been really great with bringing down anxiety without making me feel like a zombie.

Other than that I baked a whole chicken, my first. It turned out alright. I've also been quite sore, maybe because it's cold? Donno. But wrists hurt too much to type anymore. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment