Wednesday 17 October 2012

Migraines

I had a migraine today. I should have seen it coming as yesterday I was getting little flashes out of the corner of my eye and things were getting a little melty at times, today I had trouble focusing, saw a few little flashes, then my head started to split. Thankfully I only had one class today instead of my regular two, and I got to leave early from even that. On my way home it only got worse until everything looked a little bit like a painting and my head was pounding. Took two voltarin and a nap. Two hours later, I was feeling alright enough to make lupper (lunch/supper) and rest for the remainder of the day. I don't get bad migraines very often, but it just puts a stop on everything when I do....i've been getting them more often recently.

In other news, sort of conned my OT into getting the results from my hand MRI (it's related! She is working with my hands!) no lesions, no synovial inflammation, but I do have inflammation in my palm and going up my fingers? I didn't actually get to keep the results so I can't look it up. I'll have to go see the rheumy.

No comments:

Post a Comment