Wednesday 3 October 2012

Night Time Rambles

Ah dear. I'm having a rough night. Not so bad pain wise, just can't stop thinking about what would happen if I get sicker...how I can't work...how i'm getting burnt out only doing a few things a day...how  my family is over in America. It's a lonely thing being over here and sick. Bran helps as much as he can, but he has a full time job and only has so much energy himself. I don't want to be someone who needs a carer, but man it would be great to have a few friends near by who I could lean on.

I'm only 23.

I'm thankful, though, that I have such a dedicated husband. I'm thankful that we own an apartment. I'm thankful that i'm able to go to school full time and not have to worry about money too much because of my husband. I'm also thankful that my sickness isn't as bad as it could be. I had to go to the hospital today to pick up a copy of my spinal MRIs, and there is nothing like a hospital to make you thankful for the health you have. I think maybe it's starting to really sink in that i'll never be 100% again.

No comments:

Post a Comment