Sunday 23 December 2012

Phone-y Update

I'm updating from my phone! Aren't I advanced? Not really. I'm actually just very tired so I'm in bed playing with my phone until I fall asleep. We've had a busy day here. We spent a good part of it out at Toombul buying some last minute gifts as well as having some time outside of the apartment together. In the afternoon we made some cinnamon rolls for Bran to bring to work tomorrow, they are good if not a little flat. I'll use a different pan for the ones we make for Boxing Day. I've had a bit of a hard time doing things today, been very foggy and my hands haven't been gripping well. I'm so thankful I have such an understanding and loving husband :). Started having chest pain (costochondritis relayed) about an hour ago. Not so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment