Saturday 12 January 2013

Funny Little Pub

Today was a pretty usual saturday. Cleaning, grocery shopping, resting. Although we also went out for a birthday ;). A good friend of ours had a birthday party out at a funny little pub/restaurant in the valley. Of course it was nice to catch up with people, but the pub was the main event for me. They had blue drinks! Not gross blue daiquiris  but electric blue things with a pineapple slice :D! They also had brightly coloured fruity looking drinks and one in a pineapple! Alas, I didn't want to put more stress on my poor liver so I did not indulge in any of these drinks, but now I know where to find them ;).

Pain levels were up and down today. Woke up feeling groggy and tired. I think it was the cheese. I also had normal milk with my coffee, and almost immediately felt my gut gurgling. Really not liking dairy it seems. Within the past few hours the tendons in my feet have become inflamed. I don't know if thats related but it's worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment