Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sleepy Time Soon?

Today I took Milo for a little walk. Then I went to the store. When I got home I made dinner. After dinner I did dishes. Now i'm considering skipping a shower (despite it getting into the 90's today) and going to bed. I'm just feeling so tired after just doing a few things. I didn't even study today for my final on friday! Which I may still squeeze in...It's amazing how tired I get after only doing a few little things.

In other news, my R knee really flipped out today. As in shouting from pain. I'm wondering if the doctors aren't so correct and the little bit floating around in there are getting caught under the knee cap. Either way not so much fun. I'm thinking tonight might be a good panadol with codeine night. Maybe with some diclofenac thrown in for good measure.

Ugh. I really need to meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment